Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do women get p*ss shivers?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

I tend to inadvertently do Richard Nixon impressions when I get a piss shiver lol. (see futurama)

& I swear I always wondered if women get it too , this thread is WIN!

Btw I don't get it from pissing outside I get it almost every 2nd time I piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

No. Damn! Just muliple orgasms for us wimmin folk so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Kiera wrote: »
    Would you like me to draw you pics of lady bits, you obviously don’t know what they consist of ;)

Yes, yes I would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i just went for a number two and got some splashback, now that made me shiver :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

I'm a man and I don't thing I have ever experienced these shivers. They sound weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Women, if you would like to replicate a few Elvis Shoulders you should scratch a dog behind the ear to get a fairly accurate picture of what a man goes through during the WC shimmy! My legs have been known to go crazy during the odd piss shiver in the past! Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Fun for all the family I tells ye! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

From now on, the piss shiver shall be measured in units known as Elvis Shoulders!

Classic! :pac:

There's also Elvis Leg syndrome - kicks in just as you're getting the vinegar strokes when having a standy-up ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Women, if you would like to replicate a few Elvis Shoulders you should scratch a dog behind the ear to get a fairly accurate picture of what a man goes through during the WC shimmy! My legs have been known to go crazy during the odd piss shiver in the past! Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Fun for all the family I tells ye! :pac:

LMAO!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Advertisement