Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goldenpages App

• 22-12-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭

After my credit getting hammered for calling 11850/11890 (whichever it was) last week, I started looking to see if there was an app out for finding phone numbers.........but to no avail.

Sam Vimes said he'd take a look at it here but presuming he hasn't as there's nothing up about it. (not knocking you, your work on other stuff is great :))

Is anyone working on something for this? I'd love to see it happen, would save oodles of dollars like Cabbage/AFT does for people.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i still haven't got around to it anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

This what your looking for?

Link

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

no it's not. That one's for residential numbers and he's looking for businesses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    no it's not. That one's for residential numbers and he's looking for businesses

Do'h! Ah well, I'm sure someone will come up with something soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Damn, my bad!

• Advertisement
Advertisement