Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunlaoighre pick pockets!!

Options
  • 22-12-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

There have been sh!t loads of pick pockets spotted around Dunlaoighre dart station the past weeks so WATCH OUT!

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

They aren't much good at it if they're getting spotted..:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

mondeo wrote: »
    There have been sh!t loads of pick pockets spotted around Dunlaoighre dart station the past weeks so WATCH OUT!

Thanks

Had the experience of a woman trying to open my handbag quite shamelessly yesterday in Dun Laoghaire yesterday. Quite agressive too when I called her on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

It's be a laugh to set up a sting operation, where you had a bag full of mousetraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i've been about Dun Laoghaire a lot over the past few days and haven't noticed any strange behaviour. Other than that blasted duo with the electric keyboard...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've been about Dun Laoghaire a lot over the past few days and haven't noticed any strange behaviour. Other than that blasted duo with the electric keyboard...

well, anythings better then that guy who sits in his wheelchair and sings(badly) with his dog.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Was in the O2 shop across from these two idiots, poor sods in the shop almost had to shout to be heard over the racket :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

well, anythings better then that guy who sits in his wheelchair and sings(badly) with his dog.
    lol! i think i prefer him over the keyboard...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

lol! i think i prefer him over the keyboard...

when he can sing tetris, then i'll agree

• Registered Users Posts: 22,298 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Open handbag, containing sponge with a load of embedded fish hooks....

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

mondeo wrote: »

Thanks

I haz yer muneez :pac:

Advertisement