Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syma S006 shark

Options
  • 22-12-2008 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hey there lads and lassies ,

I just bought a Syma S006 shark heli . It's only got the 3 channels but I reckon for learning it'll do just fine . Cost me 120 yoyos in Chequred flag in Terenure . I know I coulda gotten it cheaper , Impulse buy .
    I'm sure some or most of you lads will have better machines but I was thinking I might write a review of it anyhow , for the folk coming on here (like me) that don't know where to start .
    I do intend to upgrade in the new year , hopefully to the Blueray 450 se . I was going to go for the pe version cos it just looks amazing but funds don't allow it , Sure you know yourself .
    Well , I'm sure I'll be getting loads of advice of all of you in the near future , and i look forward to it .
    Best of luck to you all , and merry christmas too .
    Schmowen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

I got a S001 as a present this year. Great little three channel heli. I'm just wondering where the potentiometer screw is? I need to make an adjustment to stop it from spinning aparently. Great fun though :) Also any idea where I can get spare parts..... just in case ;)

Advertisement