Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These chickens want books

Options
  • 22-12-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

A pair of chickens walk up to the circulation desk at a public library and say, 'Buk Buk BUK.' The
    librarian decides that the chickens desire three books, and gives it to them...and the chickens leave shortly
    thereafter.
    Around midday, the two chickens return to the circulation desk quite vexed and say,' Buk Buk BuKKOOK!'
    The librarian decides that the chickens desire another three books and gives it to them. The chickens leave
    as before.
    The two chickens return to the library in the early afternoon, approach the librarian, looking very annoyed
    and say, 'Buk Buk Buk Buk Bukkooook!' The librarian is now a little suspicious of these chickens. She gives
    them what they request, and decides to follow them.
    She followed them out of the library, out of the town, and to a park. At this point, she hid behind a tree, notwanting to be seen. She saw the two chickens throwing the books at a frog in a pond, to which the frog was
    saying, "Rrredit Rrredit Rrredit..."
    :D

Ape removal

A man wakes up one morning to find a gorilla up in the tree in his front yard. Not knowing quite what to do,
    he looks in the yellow pages under "Gorilla Removal Service" and sure enough finds a listing-Harry`s Ape
    Removal.
    So he calls up Harry and about an hour later Harry shows up with all the tools of his trade, a pick-up truck, a
    pair of handcuffs, a ferociously-trained dog and a shotgun.
    Harry then proceeds to explain the removal procedure to the man because he will need help:
    "Now, I`m going to climb up in this tree and shake the tree until the gorilla falls out of the tree. The very
    instant the gorilla hits the ground, this daog is trained to rush up and bite his balls off. This will temporarily
    immobilize the gorilla allowing you to safely walk up and place the handcuffs on him. I`ll then get him into
    the truck while he`s still in a daze".
    Harry then begins to climb the tree and the man asks, "Hey what`s the shotgun for?"
    "Oh, yes," says Harry, "occasionally when I shake the tree, the gorilla shakes back, and if I fall, shoot the
    damn dog!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

The first one was crap........and im still laughin at it :P

Advertisement