Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Place for repairing Audio Physic and Marantz

• 22-12-2008 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello,

I just moved from the US and the movers damaged my system and it won't play now. I have Audio Physic speakers and a marantz reciever. (On US voltage).

I'm unsure if it is the speakers or the reciever. The movers will pay for any cost of shipping and repairing them.

However, I'd love to get them fixed locally. Anyone know a good local shop that could have a look at these? And repair or diagnoze the problem and ship them back to the maker(s).

Cheers
    Roverman

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Try Philips Store on Dame St, Dublin

. Very knowledgeable repair guy there (John). Has done some nice work for me. PM me if youd like a number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 roverman

Spinnaker wrote: »
    Try Philips Store on Dame St, Dublin

. Very knowledgeable repair guy there (John). Has done some nice work for me. PM me if youd like a number

Thanks very much

Advertisement