Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get cheepish wheelie bins??

Options
  • 22-12-2008 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

hi all

i want to buy 5 wheelie bins for my recycling i live in the country so i dont have a regular bin collection and i have to drag every thing to the recycling center myself.dose anyone know where i can buy cheepish wheelie bins??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

redcard wrote: »
    hi all

i want to buy 5 wheelie bins for my recycling i live in the country so i dont have a regular bin collection and i have to drag every thing to the recycling center myself.dose anyone know where i can buy cheepish wheelie bins??

You should be able to pick them up for free. Keep eye out in buy and sell etc or put in add yourself. As people change suppliers they get left with old bins that they d'ont want.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kevin37

I have 50 for sale for @ €20 each in County sligo.

I have around 8 at the back of my house for holding the recycling then i put them in the trailer and bring them to the recycling centre every few months for a €3 fee,i only put out the rubbish bin every month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shoxpaul

HI YOU MIGHT GIVE ME A CALL ABOUT THE BINS YOU HAVE FOR SALE ON 087 4140058
    CHEERS

Advertisement