Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple Piercing

Options
  • 23-12-2008 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

Im thinking of getting my nipple pierced, are there any major complications or is the same as any other piercing?

also my friend wants to get it too but she got a boob job, does this have any effect on getting it pierced?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Should be fine as long as you are in a good state of health, haven't been seek in recent months and get it done in a good studio.

Your mate should be fine also, but would mention it to the piercer just in case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 j2hig

Gettin mine done for christmas!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

j2hig wrote: »
    Gettin mine done for christmas!:cool:
    nipple or boob job???
    I hope it's boob job.
    I also hope your a guy.
    *fap*

Haha! Yeah i am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 finnykid

OK heres a story, myself {a fella] and 2 friends of mine decided to get our nipples done at the same time.
    I have tattoos etc and other peircings, but bloody hell this was pain for a good while after, although the drink eased it with time.
    One friend was a girl and coped with it pretty well, and my other friend was another fella, which we thought was fine until we started walking down the stairs from the peirce artist and heard him mumble, we looked back at him, and within around 3 seconds his face turned every possible colour i have ever seen, and then he promptly passed out.
    the funniest thing i have ever been through but also the most severe and wierd pain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

it did hurt like a bitch
    and for the love of god never use a shower puff!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oh god no, no shower puffs.

hurt alright, but i spent the next fortnight or so giggling every time the tiniest thing touched off them, felt awesome :D

hurt like a bitch, but oh so worth it.

IMO It doesn hurt so bad till the third or fourth one...then it's sore

or netted bras..........

or netted bras..........
    +1
    < <
    > >

I mean...*runs away from thread*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Yea, mine more stung fora while more than hurt after getting it done. But it bled a lot. The piercer put a plaster/bandage type thing over it and taped a piece a kitchen roll over that to catch the blood. After a coupla hours the plaster was completly soaked through and was showing on the towel. And none of my other ones bled , so be prepared just in case.

Mine never got more sensitive or I never got a heightened sense if it gets touched, but one of the girls I know has I too, and says her shower got a whole lot better.

I've actually been thinking of stretching mine up a size.

In the same nipple? would there be any left. I know a guy that got it done so many time it's practically destroyed. No chance of him breast feeding anyways!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

one of them was pierced a second time after letting the first attempt heal up, and that bloody hurt. i usually find an element of pleasure in the pain of new piercings, but this one for me was just pain.

LD 50 wrote: »
    In the same nipple? would there be any left. I know a guy that got it done so many time it's practically destroyed. No chance of him breast feeding anyways!!
    yup the same nipple, i've had my left done 5 r 6 times and had crosses ripped out of both. The left is basically just scar tissue with little to no feelin now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I got loss of sensation, major scarring and rejection both times I've had it done - in a good studio by good piercers. It can happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

Crosses are a b!tch, loofas and the cold are your worst enemies... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

so are drunk friends who think its hilarious to nipple cripple you the day you get em

Getting caught in a rugby scrum and being pulled out by the nipples is worse!

this is such an encouraging thread for those who dont have it then:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

If you have a sliding shower door, STAND AWAY WHEN OPENING IT!

And if you play guitar, try to avoid getting the strap caught under the bar.

And avoid drunk friends that know you have it!

Other than that, I love mine :D

• Advertisement

sadly i also had a sliding shower door accident!its the only piercing that has actually brought tears to my eyes when i hit off it by accident!

Had to re-pierce mine last week using my original 1.6mm bar.....oh lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Using a bar to re-pierce is really not a good idea and not something that we'd recommend at all!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Using a bar to re-pierce is really not a good idea and not something that we'd recommend at all!!! :eek:

+1

If your piercing has closed up go into a piercing studio to get it re-pierced!

Ouch.

How long was it out?

Advertisement