Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw *Spoilers* - 23/12/'08

• 23-12-2008 2:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

Anyone else staying up for this?

Preview for tonights show:
    Tonight's edition of WWE RAW takes place from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Last week, Stephanie McMahon announced that 8 former World Heavyweight Champions would square off in 4 matches. The winners of those matches will meet in a four-way match on next week's show (12/29) with the winner earning a shot at John Cena's WWE title at the Royal Rumble. Here are the matches:
    - Shawn Michaels vs. Kane.
    - C.M. Punk vs. Chris Jericho.
    - Rey Mysterio vs. JBL.
    - Batista vs. Randy Orton.

Seems as though Trish Stratus may make an appearance tonight as she is apparently backstage, as hinted in JR’s blog over the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Anyone else staying up for this?

Preview for tonights show:

Seems as though Trish Stratus may make an appearance tonight as she is apparently backstage, as hinted in JR’s blog over the weekend.

I might...
    batista will not compete tonight due to being kicked in the head last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I am curious to see if The Miz really is Kelly's boyfriend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I'm being totally honest when I say I knew Trish was going to wrestle as soon as the Cena diva mystery partner thing came up Kelly was a weak enough attempt at a swerve, I know others probably saw it coming too, Canadians truly disrupt the fabric of wrestling cheering a Canadian Santino, Cheering Jericho, back to Trish even she couldn't get Cena over, while she wasn't half bad in the ring she's not as knockout as she was, just my opinion :D

Pretty good Raw though some decent matches and a couple of interesting angles (Snuka etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SASR

Not that I would usually pay attention to this sort of thing, but did anyone else notice Cena doing a Dupree and popping a boner during the main event?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

JP Liz wrote: »
    I am curious to see if The Miz really is Kelly's boyfriend

Maybe its going back to last year when the Miz held Kelly's contract when part of Extreme Expose and would not her date Balls Mahoney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

trish looked gaunt, made mccool look fat :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

I do believe Trish was HOTTER than ever! Gaunt my a**!
    More natural now! That nose on Mc'cool, i think she was one of those eastwick witches! :rolleyes:

Mmm not bothered watchin raw anymore, so the 'quick cut' on wwe.com does the trick...The Snuka thing, might be decent if they put him in with rhodes,manu & Dibiase!

And I wouldnt be looking anywhere near 'Chena's' crotch area to notice such things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

HBK wrote: »
    More natural now!

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SASR

amacachi wrote: »
    Really?
    Well, she got rid of her implants for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

SASR wrote: »
    Well, she got rid of her implants for one.

Aye, it was her face I was thinking about.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I always thought her ass was her best asset anyways so shes still sexy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

lol at Cena having a Horn..WHILE HE WAS FIGHTING SANTINO...sicko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Thats nothing compared to the leaping comedian Iron Sheik had once. I can't (or don't) want to remember what match it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,177 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

What the **** is the ref looking at?
    [dont kill me Orestes its xmas:D}
    Boner.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

it looks like the front and the back are having a boner

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

huh huh...huh huh...

BONER!!!

I know the WWE can be viewed as a little infantile most of the times but do we really have to follow suit on this thread.

I really liked RAW this week. Thought the combination of the mini tournament and the Santino Secret worked really well, and the the "surprise" appearance of Trish really gave it a Xmas special feel. It was good television, and I imagine head office will be disappointed if it does't get good ratings.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

jayhaitch2 wrote: »
    huh huh...huh huh...

BONER!!!

I know the WWE can be viewed as a little infantile most of the times but do we really have to follow suit on this thread.

I really liked RAW this week. Thought the combination of the mini tournament and the Santino Secret worked really well, and the the "surprise" appearance of Trish really gave it a Xmas special feel. It was good television, and I imagine head office will be disappointed if it does't get good ratings.

The ratings were actually down
    According to data compiled by Neilson Media Research, last night's WWE RAW drew a 3.16 overall rating, down almost 5% from last week's 3.33. The show drew an averagae audience of 4.77 million viewers, down from last week's 4.99 million. The most telling data was a drop in the adults 18-49. This week's show was down almost almost 9% from last week in that key demographic.

This week's RAW was built around the idea that Santino Marella was going to announce that Santa wasn't real, only for John Cena to make the save for the kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

HBK wrote: »
    More natural now!

I completely agree, I thought Trish looked amazing, absolutely smokin' hot. Think she actually looks better with out the implants as well. She even gave Cena the horn!!:p

She hasn't lost it in the ring either. I wish Trish would come back full-time without the implants, would defo make me more interested in watching Raw every week.

Advertisement