Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festive Fixtures - Fulham Home / West Brom Away

Options
  • 23-12-2008 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

2 Huge games on the horizon for us lads. 6 points is a must as far as Im concerned. If we can get 6 points, we will hopefully start our push towards mid-table and start to consolidate our position. If not, Im afraid we might be stuck in the shi*e for the season, and we may have a proper relegation battle ahead.

What do we think ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Well the loss against Newcastle was a blow, considering we were so close to getting a point. Having said that, it was only a point we would have earned, so it wasn't too bad.

I agree that we absolutely must get 6 points from the next two games, or we're in trouble. Everyone was laughing at City for losing to West Brom - I hope the team does enough so that it doesn't happen to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Agreed, anything less than six points from these would be disapointing,as you say going into the new year with anything less would be dodgy to say the least..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

dont laugh but i think fulham are a hard side to beat. only conceded 12 goals and beat us last time out not so long ago. away form is pretty bad and would fancy a home win is very possible and spurs should come out all guns blazing to forget about the n'castle last min defeat.

west brom away? should win on paper but we shouyld never have drew with chelsea on paper or beat liverpool or come from 3-1 down v ARSEnal......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

I'd definately take 4pts from these games if it were offered to me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

win fulham draw west brom and i would be happy enough depends on who is available to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

That draw with Fulham is not much use to us,jeezes there a hard team to beat but we seem to to have lost our scoring boots lately and that could cost us....

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭curraghyid

listened to the game on radio and by sounds of it another 3 points missed out on by having little going on upfront, we better have a foward player coming in window be that loan or buy otherwise the nil all draw will be the usual home result, the eye seems to be coming off the ball a bit again.
    need to win the home games.

im just hoping defoe,keane,owen someone is coming in badly need a bit of guile there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Crap Result.
    Relegation battle on our hands for the remainder of the season.

Advertisement