Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin] Wiki Spam

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I don't know, is there?

My knowledge of mediawiki is limited, I'd need to read up on it to find out.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I don't think there's a simple way of reverting them all.

I just reverted the spam done on the 20th. I'll tip away at the rest over the next while.

Also, I don't think I should still have access here. Probably best to clear my access mask. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

IRLConor wrote: »
    I don't think there's a simple way of reverting them all.

I just reverted the spam done on the 20th. I'll tip away at the rest over the next while.

Also, I don't think I should still have access here. Probably best to clear my access mask. :)
    Well I don't see the harm in it, do feel free to reply to any techie questions (please) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Unable to respond to this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055446885

Anyway, just to let IRLConor know I've reverted the pages he couldn't get to so he doesn't have to do it now.

Advertisement