Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BENITEZ OUT!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Des and Mike are like the blokes in the Volvic water ad, getting into the lift trying to impress the bint in there with the size of their bottles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Stacksey wrote: »
    They are in such a great position now but things could be alot rosier at the top, they have a great chance but i just dont see it happening

Liverpool 2-2 Hull
    Liverpool 0-0 West Ham
    Liverpool 0-0 Fulham

That is 6 crucial points there

Your dead right. Get rid of Benitez. Get rid of Torres and Gerrard too. :D

I think your dizzy up there at the top of the prem for so long, it seems to be taking it's toll. Do you self harm by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Des wrote: »
    shup you.

I was in college with a guy called Stacksey, is it you Stacksey?

You went to college? I don't believe it...

*Payback for all the sh*t you give me about being from Cork* :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

eZe^ wrote: »
    You went to college? I don't believe it...

*Payback for all the sh*t you give me about being from Cork* :pac:

Oooohhh, that must have stung!

turn on sarcasm detector and read again

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

Unless you went to DIT, cant believe there is another Stacksey out there, i'm sure he's off somewhere playing Wii with Jamie and his missus

Unless you went to DIT, cant believe there is another Stacksey out there, i'm sure he's off somewhere playing Wii with Jamie and his missus

Seriously, when you were off travelling the world, you must have taken some crazy sh!t that's messed your brain up. I feel like i'm stoned just reading your posts.

Great entertainment though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

monkey9 wrote: »
    I feel like i'm stoned just reading your posts.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Seriously, when you were off travelling the world, you must have taken some crazy sh!t that's messed your brain up. I feel like i'm stoned just reading your posts.

Great entertainment though!

Yeah some english bird spiked my baileys with rohypnol one night, i cant remember a thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Average-Ro wise up mate, posts dont mean your a world beater, id say you look at your 206 everyday and yell "Get in there"

You're supposed to have fifty before you you can post in this forum. Did you read the charter?

Not complaining too much though, I'm laughing my ass off at this thread.

And it's 207 post now.............get in there..........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Average-Ro wrote: »
    You're supposed to have fifty before you you can post in this forum. Did you read the charter?
    50post rule is only a realtively recent thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Look at my twenty one thousand odd posts, and cower before me, peasant.

Some of them very odd indeed. :D

Congrats Average-Ro, delighted for ya mate, at this rate you will be overtaking des before the new year bells,

Ah no, I wouldn't so that to Des. Too much respect there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Purple Monkey Dishwasher!!!!!!!

SofaK wrote: »
    50post rule is only a realtively recent thing.

Ah right, makes sense seeing as he requested access two years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Unless its Xavi in disguise!

SofaK wrote: »
    Unless its Xavi in disguise!

Dont be ridiculous, xavi is keeping it real over in Barcelona, i very much doubt he's posting boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Unless thats what he wants us to think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

seriously dude, who are ya, how did ya gain access, some preety strong opinions there, and was sure jamie featured in one of the ads

:confused:

He was. Louise says "I love beating you". She sure as hell wasn't talking to Harry cos that'd be well kinky.

• Advertisement

irish-stew wrote: »
    seriously dude, who are ya, how did ya gain access, some preety strong opinions there, and was sure jamie featured in one of the ads

I'm just your average Joe Soap venting his fury at Benitez, i know we're sitting pretty at the top and have had some great wins against chelsea and man but have dropped alot of points at home against weak opposition

Now tell me who you are

I'm Michael Jackson and I'd like to welcome you all to my cribbb! Oouh!

irish-stew wrote: »

Do you reckon Harry likes playing the wii?

So you want to get rid of the man who got you to two champions league finals (winning one) an FA cup and has you finally challenging for the title?

What the hell would you expect from the next manager? A quadruple in his first season?

Always struck me as more of a PS3 man. That ad was certainly a wake up call for me.

So you want to get rid of the man who got you to two champions league finals (winning one) an FA cup and has you finally challenging for the title?

What the hell would you expect from the next manager? A quadruple in his first season?

We settle for nothing less than a quintuple. I don't care how he does it, just deliver it.

Well look how much money he has to spend and look at some of the players he has brought to the club and get back to me

Jesus if you or me was given that money i'm sure we would be competing for the quadruple, bring it on

If you take torres and gerrard out of the team Aston Villa would finish ahead of us FACT

noodler wrote: »
    We settle for nothing less than a quintuple. I don't care how he does it, just deliver it.

Passionate crowd aren't ye:) I wonder if he could get a nobel prize in the process....

noodler wrote: »
    Always struck me as more of a PS3 man. That ad was certainly a wake up call for me.

Yeah i got that impression aswell, dont know why mind you but i did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah i got that impression aswell, dont know why mind you but i did

Now you have 50 posts

congratulations

• Advertisement

Well look how much money he has to spend and look at some of the players he has brought to the club and get back to me

Jesus if you or me was given that money i'm sure we would be competing for the quadruple, bring it on

If you take torres and gerrard out of the team Aston Villa would finish ahead of us FACT

You're right you know. If we were in charge we'd kick everyones ass. We'd be so good we'd force all other clubs to quit and literally turn the English Premier Division into a one team league.

Shall we send in our CV's? We gave Benitez his chance.

Yea, but you can't expect Liverpool to be playing every match with nine men. That's downright preposterous

What if you took Ashley Young or Gareth Barry out of the Villa team??

Now you have 50 posts

congratulations

Thanks Des, its a milestone in my short but illustrious career, so where we going for pints to discuss this benitez topic on a larger and drunker scale? Messers?

Thanks Des, its a milestone in my short but illustrious career, so where we going for pints to discuss this benitez topic on a larger and drunker scale? Messers?

Yeah, messrs sounds good.

I'm off work at 5.30, I'll be there for about 6.

See you there?

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/club/lfcrecruitment/

There are no current vacancies but i just sent in my CV there, im sure when they see i have over 50 posts on boards.ie they will seriously consider my credentials

I certainly would.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/club/lfcrecruitment/

There are no current vacancies but i just sent in my CV there, im sure when they see i have over 50 posts on boards.ie they will seriously consider my credentials

I hope you consider me as an Assistant? Or I could be a translator in case there are any players who can only spea Irish.

I hope you consider me as an Assistant? Or I could be a translator in case there are any players who can only spea Irish.

Dont worry i will consider everyone here, i would have to take a ruthless stance and get rid of all the back room team, too many bloody translators in there, STAN is currently out of work so there is certainly a position there for him, maybe as the kitman

here Stacksey, we going for them pints or what?

me burd wants to know what time to have me dinner ready for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

He's no Stavros imo.

Stavros?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

This has to be the oddest thread in the Soccer forum ever.

Sorry des man i wont be able to make it, Just got paged by Rafa, he wants to have a chat and discuss my ideas, another time

Sorry des man i wont be able to make it, Just got paged by Rafa, he wants to have a chat and discuss my ideas, another time

Don't give him any good ideas or they might keep him on for another while...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

this guy's giving all us lurkers out there a bad name. cease and desist at once i say!

ah no, keep going its priceless.

back lurking i go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

carlop wrote: »
    He's no Stavros imo.

Stavros is a particularly refined type of troll though - an acquired taste to be sure.

Stacksey for supreme soccer mod!

GuanYin never!

Stacksey forever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Stavros?

He had a brief but memorable career on the poker forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055320319&highlight=stavros

Don't give him any good ideas or they might keep him on for another while...

I'm just going to tell him whats what, you dont leave a 20 million striker on the bench when you need a goal against HULL at HOME and bring on Lucas who in my opinion wouldnt look out of place playing astro in Colaiste Ide with me and my mates on cold tuesday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Stacksy for President!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement