Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Nokia fascias in dublin or online?

• 23-12-2008 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Hi, long story short, there is a crack on the plastic over the camera on my nokia e51 and was wondering can anyone tell me the best place to buy a fascia for the nokia e51?

Is there any shop around dublin that would sell them for about the same price as ebay?
    I'd also need the t6 screwdriver, so that would bump it up a bit too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I dont think shops will beat the ebay price. Most sellers normally give you the t6 for free. Fm mobiles on Georges street normally have a decent selection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Oh that's a tricky bit to change on that phone. I tried it myself but did not want to break up the plastic so I did not change it after all. Just put in a new keypad. But of course if you're in the know, it's no match for you.

I found that fascias on ebay generally are OEM ones, and do not fit 100 percent, for instance the screen plastic cover was misfit on the fascia I got, leading to the front fascia pushing too hard against the screen.

www.cnn.cn sells only original fascias etc, but it will cost a bit more. Guess it is worth it.

Advertisement