Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mirror's Edge (PS3 / Xbox 360) - €20.99 [Play.com]

• 23-12-2008 2:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

Great value... and hear it's a very good game. Though I wasn't nearly as impressed with the demo as some.

PS3

3432985x.jpg
    * Move Yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
    * Immerse Yourself: In first-person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
    * Challenge Yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
    * Free Yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running - what keeps you alive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

grrr i payed 35 for this on release.

good buy for 20 euros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

very tempted. too many unfinished/started games on xbox though as it is. although i did pick up prince of persia for 25e on play.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cheers - my bro was on about this, said the demo wass really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,796 ✭✭✭sweetie

so if I get a mate to buy this in the uk using their regular card can they specify postage to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

with an order of mine recently (FARCRY 2) they cancelled the order 2 weeks after I placed it, don't be surprised if there are a few cancelled orders on this one

• Advertisement
Advertisement