Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant read disc

Options
  • 23-12-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

My laptop will not read my fm2009 disc. the disc seems fine because it works on my brothers laptop, and my laptop seems fine because it reads other discs no problem. Any ideas?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

I had a problem like this back when i bought Half Life 2. Never figured out what it was causing it, just had to get a new drive in the end... I know this doesn't help much, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

I take it your laptop can read DVD disks? FM09 is on a DVD disk.

You can download the game in Steam without using the disc using the game code you have from your purchased game.

Open up Steam
    Go to My Games
    Go to Activate a product on Steam
    Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual. (Use http://keylookup.fm2009.softanchorinsight.com/ to see you got all the 0's and o's right)
    Steam should now download your game.

Advertisement