Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Radio Ford Focus (2000 Model)

Options
  • 23-12-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Perhaps this isnt the best forum, if not please move.

I was about to get one of those Lidl car radios a few weeks ago (bluetooth, USB, SD Card etc etc) but didnt in the end. I've been told there are brand name models available for similiar prices online. I'll probably pick up something after Xmas.
    However, I was wondering if any of these radios would integrate with the controls on the steering wheel for the radio or are they incompatible with this? I drive a 2000 Ford Focus, hatch.

Also, anyone have any recommendations for a radio with Bluetooth and USB Pen drive connectivity?

Thanks and regards,
    Kippy

Comments

Advertisement