Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orgasmatron where can I get one in dublin city centre?

Options
  • 23-12-2008 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Trying to find the copper or metal Orgasmatron (not the plastic version which is called Heebeegeebee). Its a looks like spider legs with a handle on top and is for giving yourself a head message. Does anyone know any shops in city centre I can get one.

Need to get it for my gf as part of her Christmas present. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 macho_man

Hi I know it might be a bit late, but I did see a guy selling these on the streets. They were the metal ones, sold for €10. Haven't seen him recently, but might pop up again when the weather get's better maybe? Have you looked online? A place called the gadget shop used to sell them in the UK, maybe Google them?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the reply. The guy is gone. He was banned from street selling them as he had no license so I was told by a street trader on Grafton Street. The gadget shop sell plastic ones which aren't supposed to be any good. I think they are available online. So I'll have to order them. Thanks alot.

Advertisement