Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with transferring pictures - Nokia E51

• 23-12-2008 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi Guys,

Really hope someone can help me with this one. I bought a Nokia E51 Phone there a couple of weeks ago, I took a few photos with it and Id like to know how to transfer them from the phone to my Pc (Dell Dimension E520).

Ive read the manual however Im rubbish with any kind of technology and I still cant transfer them

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

The simplest way is probably install Nokia Pc suite, this comes on the disc that with the phone. When thats installed you will be able to use the file explorer option and simply copy and paste them over to your computer or the image store option which automatically will copy all pics on your phone over to the pc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

If you have saved the pics on a memory card, the by far easiest way is to connect the phone to the PC with a cable in Data transfer mode, and the memory card will turn up as a removable device on the PC system. Then you can just copy the images from the Images folder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Mr.S wrote: »
    When you connect the USB cable to the PC, 3 or so options should come up on the phone, select the "Data Storage" one.

Then go to My Computer and click on your phone, and your browsing the contents of your phone:) just find the Images folder and drag them over to your desktop and your done.

Just what I wrote 15.26 :)

Advertisement