Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

D'Arcy named in leinster squad

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

good news for ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Good to see him back, he was missed by Leinster and Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yeah good to see him back, hopefully he'll return as good as he once was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fantastic news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

great news, he's had a tough 9 months, lets hope he's given a few months to get back up to his old form....just in time for the HC final....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

General yayness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If he doesn't score a hat trick of tries this weekend (and most subsequent weekends) he's surely lost it.

Brilliant news though! Delighted to see him back and if I'm being honest, I never thought I would. Hope he gets back to fitness and his superb form of before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Shan75

This is great news for the man himself,Leinster and Ireland.I hope he can return to his best over the next few months.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Best piece of leinster related news ive heard in ages. Also nice to see a bit of wexford steel back on the team! I can forsee him taking a direct line through danny ciprianis number 10 channel in january!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

CHRISTMAS IS SAVED

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

YAY! \o/

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Great to see him back :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

as a munsterman its great to see him recover from his arm injury and cant wait to see him back to his best not against munster thou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Its alright, I thought we've already have proven in the injury thread he wouldnt make the munster seconds ;) Anyhow, glad to see him back, sorely needed and hope he settles back in well. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Great news. Fair play to him for battling his way back to fitness. Hope he gets back to his best form, would be great to see him in a green jersey again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

Very welcome news. Hopefully he'll be as strong as he was when in possession before he got injured. Will be interesting to see how a combo of Darcy at 12 and Fitz at 13 works for Leinster over the coming weeks if they get a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Well he's being started on the right wing against Ulster which makes sense as he wont see as much traffic coming at him as he would in the centre, whether he has the ability to play effectively there though is another question. Good luck to him great to see him back.

Also its a big test for Fitzgerald as he finally plays 13 with a decent 12 up against the most in form Irish Centre's available, really id be looking at this to see whether he should go into the 6N as a centre or a wing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭barnesd

ULSTER:

15: Bryn Cunningham
    14: Timoci Nagusa
    13: Darren Cave
    12: Paddy Wallace
    11: Andrew Trimble
    10: Ian Humphreys
    9: Isaac Boss

1: Justin Fitzpatrick
    2: Rory Best CAPTAIN
    3: Brendon Botha
    4: Ed O'Donoghue
    5: Matt McCullough
    6: Stephen Ferris
    7: David Pollock
    8: Robbie Diack.

REPLACEMENTS FROM: Nigel Brady, Tom Court, Thomas Anderson, Kieron Dawson, Paul Marshall, Paul Steinmetz, Clinton Schifcofske.

LEINSTER:

15: Girvan Dempsey
    14: Gordon D'Arcy
    13: Luke Fitzgerald
    12: Felipe Contepomi
    11: Rob Kearney
    10: Isa Nacewa
    9: Chris Whitaker CAPTAIN

1: Cian Healy
    2: John Fogarty
    3: Stan Wright
    4: Trevor Hogan
    5: Devin Toner
    6: Rocky Elsom
    7: Sean O'Brien
    8: Jamie Heaslip

REPLACEMENTS FROM: Brian Blaney, Ronan McCormack, Malcolm O'Kelly, Stephen Keogh, Cameron Jowitt, Chris Keane, Jonathan Sexton, Simon Keogh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Darcy playing on the wing? Interesting one, wonder why himself and Luke didn't switch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

karmabass wrote: »
    Darcy playing on the wing? Interesting one, wonder why himself and Luke didn't switch!

As he wont see as much traffic coming at him as he would in the centre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

karmabass wrote: »

As has been stated I reckon they don't want to bring him into the thick of it right away.

Interesting I thought CJ was fit?

No MOK either...

Great to see Healy and O'Brien getting a run anyway.

Advertisement