Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

00 ford focus sub wiring

Options
  • 23-12-2008 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

i need help quick i have a 00 ford focus adn i cannot seem to find anywhere to run the 12v wire to the battery i can do everyting else but i can find any grommets to run the wire trew there has to be sum way without going outside the car

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 b1tch1n

I have a 99 focus and I ran my wiring down the left front panel of the car completely out of site and mind, worked perfectly, Ill try getyou some pics of it, I used a wire coathanger to thread the cable, It is also the thick monster cable, no need to remove anything,

The grommets under the dash ar not suitable, send me a pm if your not sure how to run it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mossy619

yea i got all that wiring sorted i ran it via the front left panel asel and in the door

Advertisement