Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can a medium help? Medical Issue

• 23-12-2008 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'm in the Limerick area and I've been dealing with a medical condition that has my doctors stumped. I/They just can't seem to find root of the problem.

My cousins went to a medium in Dublin and they said she was very accurate. So I visited her but felt she was just making stuff up, seemed like all guesswork. I believe in mediums, I just don't think they work with me (if that makes sense). I asked her what I should do regarding a medical problem...she told me to get a blood test. A blood test was the very first of many tests I had already tried!

Anyway, what are the chances a different medium would be able to help diagnose my problem? Anyone have any suggestions for mediums in the Limerick area?

Also, how can a cousin go to a medium and they're reading was very accurate and came true. When I go to the same medium, with an open mind, I get a vague and inaccurrate reading?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

Anon, It's a case of horses for courses.
    Stick with your health professionals and keep mediumistic views on health matters in mind, but loosely.

Why not seek the services of a Spiritual Healer, which is always bneficial in some way, non-invasive and does not interfere with your medial treatment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Anon27

Thanks for your reply hiorta.

I have been sticking with the health professionals but they/we've come to the end of the road i.e. all tests done and no answers. That's why I was interested in mediums (last resort).

Tell me more abour Spiritual Healers tho.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭hiorta

There can never be a guaranteed cure, of course, but often 'incurable' conditions may yield to SH. It is a branch of mediumship in which the channel - usually a dedicated individual - allows spirit guides to bring specific energies to bear on the cause of the difficulty.

It is a vast subject and is usually overshadowed by evidential mediumship.

I've found over 30 years that there is always benefit given, though not necessarily what is desired. It can never harm and compliments any other treatments you may be having.
    I take it you are in Ireland. Could you tell me where as I know a guy in Bray.

Healers rarely charge for their services.
    (If you were to be in Glasgow soon, I'd be happy to arrange it)
    Let's hope a few Healers may read this and PM you.

(I've just noticed you are from the Limerick area.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Hi
    Any medium that diagnoses a medium. A medium purly does spirit communication, loved ones or those who have passed will also not tell or diagnose an illness.

As a spritual healer it is also not their job to diagnose, but to aid the bodies own healing process by channelling energy from a higher source to assist in the healing.

T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭The-Star

I work with many clients who have a variety of illnesses and 99% of my work is as a medium. I cannot see how an illness can be diagnosed through this channel. However, when working as a healer an illness can be found and treated.
    Several people have been to me with pains and symtoms that the medical field has no answer to. In these cases, I have found that energy is not flowing in the effected areas. These blockages can be felt through my hands as cold areas on the body.
    I hope you find some solution soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement