Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a bassist, look no further!

Options
  • 23-12-2008 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Thanks for reading. I'm 25 y/o male from West Dublin and I have been playing for almost 10 years. I have my own transport and ideally am looking for a band in the Dublin/Kildare area

I am currently looking to join (or willing to form) a band. I have been in a band before and things didn't work out for various reasons but things move on.

And so, here I am. I can pickup songs pretty easily and have a good bit of gigging and recording experience under my belt. I am 100% dedicated to playing and give it my all at every rehearsal/gig/audition. I very much aspire to one day leave the day job to become a full time musician and my day job revolves around music, not the other way around.

I like any style of music so long as it's good. Best to list some bands I like. Muse, Coldplay, Oasis, Scouting for Girls, Metallica, Bellx1, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Blur, Arctic Monkeys, Snow Patrol, Athlete, The Coronas, Death cab for cutie, The killers, Placebo, Radiohead and so the list does on

I am pretty much open to any genre of music once it's good music. I have recordings of myself and can provide them if needed.

If you are looking for a bass player or indeed know someone looking, please PM me!
    Tagged:

Advertisement