Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fillyums and Tellehvishun.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

A Cinderella Story <-- WHAT a film:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

3 pages and no mention of Home Alone 1 or 2?!:eek:

Cinematic masterpieces!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIDlJR9xls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

No mention of The Wire?? I got it for my brother in law for christmas and im hooked on it! Its awesome

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Seeing as it's now too late to edit my post, I will simply announce:

"The Dark Knight" shall henceforth be included in all lists of my favourite films.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sophisticated6y

Con-air! If it was on repeat all day everyday I would still sit down and watch it. PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX! :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Baz Lurman's version of William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliette is a masterpiece.

ConAir rocks! :D

Must watch Juno tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Yeah, Con Air rocks. One of the few action movies I really like (I usually hate action movies).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Con-air! If it was on repeat all day everyday I would still sit down and watch it. PUT THE BUNNY IN THE BOX! :cool:

Why couldnt you just put the bunny back in the box

Awful accents ftw

Advertisement