Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online scope dealers

Options
  • 23-12-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

I was just looking on opticswarehouse.co.uk and i was wondering if anyone here has delt with these? Whats service like etc?? P&P....

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I was just looking on opticswarehouse.co.uk and i was wondering if anyone here has delt with these? Whats service like etc?? P&P....
    thanks

I have bought 2 scopes from them and plenty of other bits. I can highly recommend them. Any order only took 3 -4 days to arrive. Once ordered a scope on Friday and was here on the Monday.
    They must be the cheapest for lightforce lamps.
    BUT please E-mail them first with what your looking for to check that it's in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Ordered a scope off them a few months had it within 5 working days. Watch out some times they have sales on certain scopes I saved £90 sterling the week i ordered. As clive has said give them an e mail first they are very quick at getting back to you. Great prices you will probably have to wait till to the new year now. What kind of a scope you looking at and what will you be putting it on if you dont mind me asking ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

I have bought scopes from them as well and found the a good fast and well priced company. would recommend them to any one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

I would also highly recommend them - very reliable, reasonable and will e-mail if there's any delay or problem with things being out of stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Got a good bit of stuff from em no problems excellent service

• Advertisement
Advertisement