Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog in Ballyvolane Area in Dunnes Carpark

Options
  • 23-12-2008 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

White westie with a red collar any info call Nicola on 4505308 please, much loved family pet and we're worried about him. He was last seen today 23/12 at 6pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hi there,you find him yet?

im in the glen,ill keep an eye for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Might be worth posting in the missing pets thread over on the Animal & Pet Issues forum also, get more people on the lookout.

Hope he is found soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

Hey, cheers, I found him, with all the celebrations forgot to take down the thread!!! A family with another westie found him and took him in. They fed him but he bullied their poor dog, Stuart and stole his food too, which had medication in it, but my dog Tiny happens to be on the exact same meds! Then they drove around looking for a traumatised family, lol. We were searching for hours! I came home just to check the phone and post things all over the net. We got a call saying he was sighted in Medow Park then found the family. So a happy story in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

great stuff

Advertisement