Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Heavy Metal Radio Show

• 23-12-2008 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi ALL
    My name is MIke and I host a hard rock /Heavy, thrash, death, hardcore metal show on www.dcufm.com on Tuesdays (6-8pm). We are on hiatus from now until February 10.
    I've been out of Ireland for a while and just on boards to see what sort of heavy metal scene is left in Ireland.
    Are bruxelles and fibbers still heavy? Any bands with potential out there. We'd be interested in hearing some good quality demos, if they are good enough we'll play them.
    MIke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Insulting_Bitch

Hey Mike, it's Sabrina (the producer!)

Just want mention to everyone that wants to send a demo, even if we don't get to play it, we can give your band a shout out and it's some publicity anyway!

Any any suggestions for playlists or features are always welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pimpage!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Yeah the number of gigs being put is pretty good from small bands in Fibbers to bands like Opeth in Vicar St etc.

2009 is looking like a whopper year too. Primordial in the TBMC with Mourning Beloveth and certain members of the Clergy playing in some new venue on the same day your show starts back...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Micil

Happy Christmas and keep posting on this thread.

Mike

Advertisement