Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Chuck Schuldiner - Memorial LOL

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Micil

come again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

I usually dont trust people who use 'LOL'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 jrodd

Rockee wrote: »
    I usually dont trust people who use 'LOL'

Dude its a memorial to thwe amazing death lead signer and guitaristr but they play pop garbage music fsr??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

So ? What would you rather blasting in the backgound of a memorial video ? Evil Dead ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 jrodd

Pyr0 wrote: »
    So ? What would you rather blasting in the backgound of a memorial video ? Evil Dead ?

Em.....Seriously? Anything but Maria Carey would do tbh.
    I see you have attempted to make a joke there. Nice effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

jrodd wrote: »
    Em.....Seriously? Anything but Maria Carey would do tbh.

I agree completely. Put me right off.

But then I notice in the description the music was chosen by his mother...I knew it had to be a personal family thing.

Someone should take the footage and put some better music over it for the masses of fans like ourselves who can't stomach that crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Luke G

I agree completely. Put me right off.

But then I notice in the description the music was chosen by his mother...I knew it had to be a personal family thing.

Someone should take the footage and put some better music over it for the masses of fans like ourselves who can't stomach that crap.

There are a few chuck tributes on youtube, it would be rude not to, after all he is a true pioneer of death metal, and an amazing musician and songwriter, never got to see em live, in the top hat or mc gons :(

Anyways R.I.P CHUCK

Advertisement