Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pill question?????im confused!!

Options
  • 23-12-2008 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hi ladies! im taking yasmin and want to delay my period for just a few days(im going away for a few days and dont want the grief!!!)....do i have to continue on and take the full 21 of the next strip?? or can i just take the 2 or 3 extra days i need from the next strip, take the 7 day break and continue on as normal after?

help!!! thanks xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Trang wrote: »
    hi ladies! im taking yasmin and want to delay my period for just a few days(im going away for a few days and dont want the grief!!!)....do i have to continue on and take the full 21 of the next strip?? or can i just take the 2 or 3 extra days i need from the next strip, take the 7 day break and continue on as normal after?

help!!! thanks xx

Check the leaflet that is with your pill and if that doesn't' tell you talk to your chemist and if they can't tell you ring your dr.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Your pharmacist and doctor are trained medical professionals, the posters here aren't and as a result we're not permitted to give out medical advice. I suggest you follow Thaed's advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement