Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could Russia return to Communism?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

If they are still reading this thread they probably think that we are all controlled by the Neo-Con dominated Irish media.

HAHAHHAHA, they thinking that Russian media controlled, the western bastards!!! They are all dupes of zion-capitalsm and CIA.

As is Zion-controlled Freedom Index.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,699 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Mr_Anon wrote: »
    @ asdasd
    The man who makes a simple loaf of bread can last longer without the consultant than the consultant can without the breadman

I thought this was a funny statement. How long would it take an average consultant to figure out how to make bread, if he had to? 1 hour? 30 minutes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭truebluedub

asdasd wrote: »
    If they are still reading this thread they probably think that we are all controlled by the Neo-Con dominated Irish media.

HAHAHHAHA, they thinking that Russian media controlled, the western bastards!!! They are all dupes of zion-capitalsm and CIA.

Russia's got nothing against Israel or us and I have read quite a bit from the right suggesting communism is a Jewish conspiracy:rolleyes::

http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/1012157.html
    http://en.rian.ru/mlitary_news/20090622/155314762.html
    http://forecasthighs.com/2009/06/01/israel-warming-to-russia-as-rift-with-america-deepens/

and I suppose I should include the woo's just look at jew watch then take a bath you'll need it. That should give you an idea of how the right views us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aljacks

turgon wrote: »
    I think the discussion is "lost in translation." All I hear is some uber mature comments about Irish being Idiots, but no explanation of what they are actually giving out about.
    In short: your opinions are based on what you read in your papers etc. but what your completely free and very democratic journalists write there is just ridiculous, very unprofessional and very biased. So your thoughts about Russia based on what you read in papers, see on TV, etc are ridiculous in square. That is what the only response you get is 'you are idiots'. Sorry.

• Advertisement

So your thoughts about Russia based on what you read in papers, see on TV, etc are ridiculous in square. That is what the only response you get is 'you are idiots'. Sorry.

I've been to Russia.

Are Russian's idiots for believing whatever their controlled media says about the West? Or do they think that everything Putin tells them to think is correct?

One of the things are Russians is that they have an unusual victim complex for a people who have victimised so many other peoples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aljacks

I've been to Russia.
    Be in Russia and understand what is going on there are two very different things.
    Are Russian's idiots for believing whatever their controlled media says about the West? Or do they think that everything Putin tells them to think is correct?
    There are several very popular sites where people can read articles from papers and magazines from around the world (mostly politics and economy but not only):
    inosmi.ru
    inopressa.ru
    inoforum.ru - non commercial project where ordinary people translate articles from languages they know just for fun.
    You can roughly check accuracy of translation with translate.google.com if you want. Try to dig a little deeper and you'll
    find many not very pleasant things for Putin & Co there. You can also find a lot of criticism in the domestic press as well :D
    One of the things are Russians is that they have an unusual victim complex for a people who have victimised so many other peoples
    Is this the only thing you've learnt during your time in Russia?

I'm sorry, but you are very vivid example of those people (see my previous message :)). At least from Russians' point of view :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,078 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I remember reading a few years ago about some Czech's theory that the communists were still very much in business. I can't for the life of me remember his name, but he explained that the apparent fall of communism was staged so that the communists could beat the capitalists at their own game, then resume their Marxist agenda after they had taken over the financial mechanism of the West.

This chap also mentioned that the anti-communist Václav Havel, was not actually an anti-communist, but was an informer for the Czech communist security service (STB). There is apparently some documentation to lay credence to this, but it's possible that the documentation was forged by the STB for the purpose of discrediting Havel should the need arise.

If you wade :eek: through the following webpage, it seems that the guy that I mentioned isn't alone in his theory. I haven't made my mind up about it, not having had the time to go through it in great detail. It could be some whacko theory where events, coincidences, etc., have been strung together to fit the "conspiracy" theorists' assumptions.

http://www.anti-communistanalyst.com/communist_takeover_of_the_world.html

I doubt that theory.

What is clear though is that the ruling classes in Russia, became the capitalist ruling classes. In such a sense they weren't really entrepeneurs, just thieves of the wealth previously created by the Russian working classes. For instance, the Russian Billionaire
    Alexander Lebedev was (purportedly) in the KGB.

This tells me that people with will-to-power will win out in any system. The best sytem has checks and balances, and I dont just mean on executive by the parliament, but by labour on capital, the State on capital, capitalits on the State etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

todolist wrote: »
    China isn't a communist country now.It's a one party capitalist country.I meant under Mao it was communist and millions were murdered on an unparalleled industrial scale.

That's unlike industrialization everywhere in the West, of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭ilkhanid

ejmaztec wrote: »
    I remember reading a few years ago about some Czech's theory that the communists were still very much in business. I can't for the life of me remember his name, but he explained that the apparent fall of communism was staged so that the communists could beat the capitalists at their own game, then resume their Marxist agenda after they had taken over the financial mechanism of the West.

This chap also mentioned that the anti-communist Václav Havel, was not actually an anti-communist, but was an informer for the Czech communist security service (STB). There is apparently some documentation to lay credence to this, but it's possible that the documentation was forged by the STB for the purpose of discrediting Havel should the need arise.

So tell me....is Lech Walesa one of the Communists too, just biding his time?

Anyway, if the announcement of the New Soviet Empire conflicts with Angel Merkel announcing the new Fourth Reich which the EU is a preparation for (according to another thread here ) there might be trouble and shouting. I'd say the Jewish Conspiracy,Illuminati, Nazis (the other Nazis in the hollow earth) Lizard People and Aliens might be miffed too if ther plans for us are disrupted.

Advertisement