Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LeBron is getting better and better.........

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Regarding the Warriors we seemed to have suffered an ungodly amount of buzzer beater or one point losses this year. We look destined for the number 1 pick

And sticking with LeBron though I love watching him play he travels on about 30% of his drives don't know how the Refs aren't catching it.

Still a good game though.

I would love the No 1 pick this year, a pg would be the player to go for and the Spanish lad Rubio would definitely be my No1 pick, other than him Blake seems to be higly regarded and sought after. It would be brilliant to get the Spanish lad though.

NBA + Refs = Shocking, There is so much travelling at times in the NBA its unbelievable. Wouls definitely agree with you on LeBron but its not just him and its so obvious sometimes, was watching a game last week and a player took two extra steps and it wasn't called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I would love the No 1 pick this year, a pg would be the player to go for and the Spanish lad Rubio would definitely be my No1 pick, other than him Blake seems to be higly regarded and sought after. It would be brilliant to get the Spanish lad though.

Rubio would be my pick as well. Read an article somewhere on the Web that even though he was literally playing on one hand he was still amazing people with court awareness and vision. De Rozan is another guard to watch out for though his latest recruiting story with USC could land the Trojans in another spot of bother

I'm also a little high on Greg Monroe. Might be raw and has bust potential but I'd take his upside over Griffin

De Rozan seems to have something alright but the only sure thing in the draft seems to be Griffin and Rubio. A lot of the other players seem to have question marks over them, you can never really know what your getting anyway most of the time unless its LeBron or somebody like that.
    The thing with the Warriors now is that they will probably get 5th pick or something like that, I think they will start to string some results together to the end of the season.
    As it stand the Warriors would be in line to get Jrue Holiday according to ESPNs mock draft, still early days though.
    The Thunder are shaping up to have a nice team in a couple of seasons.

Yeah I think now that Monta is back we probably will get a few more wins Dissapointed that Baron couldn't play would love to have seen the reception the Oracle would have given him

If we somehow found a way to trade Regrette and Jackson, fire Nelson and replace him with Avery Johnson or Sidney Moncrief and make Crawford opt out for this years Free Agency well I may be dreaming and it probably won't happen but still:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Enzo Scifo

De Rozan seems to have something alright but the only sure thing in the draft seems to be Griffin and Rubio. A lot of the other players seem to have question marks over them, you can never really know what your getting anyway most of the time unless its LeBron or somebody like that.
    The thing with the Warriors now is that they will probably get 5th pick or something like that, I think they will start to string some results together to the end of the season.
    As it stand the Warriors would be in line to get Jrue Holiday according to ESPNs mock draft, still early days though.
    The Thunder are shaping up to have a nice team in a couple of seasons.

Great to see some more Warrior fans :cool:. Ok, first of all Nelson has to go. Yes the 2nd most winning coach but does he know how not to trade.. Last time he left we managed to get 6 ex players into the all star game (must be a record). His treatment of Baron should have seen him go. starting to get a few wins but its been very disapointing after the last 2 years.

I would be more than happy to get Brandon Jennings. Was supposed to go to Arizona but went for his holiday year to Rome instead. Saw him at McDonalds All American High School game last year where he had 9 assists and 12 points in 23 mins. His confidence, passing and floor control were unbelievable. Greg Monroe had a stinker the same night but playing well for Georgetown with Tyreke Evens (memphis) getting Mvp on the night

• Advertisement

When you think about it out of the 9 bad teams in the League we're only one out of the only 3 that hasn't fired their coach.

OKC = 10-35 - Fired Coach.
    WAS = 9-35 - Fired Coach.
    SAC = 10-35 - Fired Coach.
    LAC = 10-34 - Coach Still Employed.
    MEM = 11-32 - Fired Coach.
    GSW = 14-31 - Coach Still Employed.
    MIN = 16-27 - Fired Coach.
    IND = 17-27 - Coach Still Employed.
    TOR = 18-28 - Fired Coach.

Even though Dunleavy is a horrible coach I understand why the Clippers haven't fired him because of the injuries they've suffered with Baron, Chris Kaman, Randolph, Camby etc. The reason Jim O Brien has been kept with the Pacers is that he has literally turned Danny Granger into a superstar.

Don Nelson has literally no excuses left. There have been far too many times when his poor rotations or decision making have coached us out of a potential win. It astounds me how we can buyout the likes of Musselman or Montgomery yet give Nellie a pass. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,275 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

When you think about it out of the 9 bad teams in the League we're only one out of the only 3 that hasn't fired their coach.

OKC = 10-35 - Fired Coach.
    WAS = 9-35 - Fired Coach.
    SAC = 10-35 - Fired Coach.
    LAC = 10-34 - Coach Still Employed.
    MEM = 11-32 - Fired Coach.
    GSW = 14-31 - Coach Still Employed.
    MIN = 16-27 - Fired Coach.
    IND = 17-27 - Coach Still Employed.
    TOR = 18-28 - Fired Coach.

Even though Dunleavy is a horrible coach I understand why the Clippers haven't fired him because of the injuries they've suffered with Baron, Chris Kaman, Randolph, Camby etc. The reason Jim O Brien has been kept with the Pacers is that he has literally turned Danny Granger into a superstar.

Don Nelson has literally no excuses left. There have been far too many times when his poor rotations or decision making have coached us out of a potential win. It astounds me how we can buyout the likes of Musselman or Montgomery yet give Nellie a pass. :rolleyes:
    Jeebus, I've seen the Clippers only a handful of times spread over the entire season so far, but Camby was always playing. Are you sure he's missed a lot of games?

eagle eye wrote: »
    Jeebus, I've seen the Clippers only a handful of times spread over the entire season so far, but Camby was always playing.

He's missed the last five Clipper games as far as I can tell but should be back this Friday.

If we somehow found a way to trade Regrette and Jackson, fire Nelson and replace him with Avery Johnson or Sidney Moncrief and make Crawford opt out for this years Free Agency well I may be dreaming and it probably won't happen but still:o

Yea, Megette, Jackson and Crawford take up around 24 million of the salary.
    The thing with Jackson is that he is a very good player if he didn't have such a big ego and bad attitude and knew his role, very good defensive player but he really pisses me off.
    Magette and Crawford are good players in their own right but won't take you to that next level, they are just missing that something although I do like Crawford and wouldn't mind him staying but they are a bit overvalued in my opinion.
    Enzo Scifo wrote: »
    Great to see some more Warrior fans :cool:. Ok, first of all Nelson has to go. Yes the 2nd most winning coach but does he know how not to trade.. Last time he left we managed to get 6 ex players into the all star game (must be a record). His treatment of Baron should have seen him go. starting to get a few wins but its been very disapointing after the last 2 years.

I would be more than happy to get Brandon Jennings. Was supposed to go to Arizona but went for his holiday year to Rome instead. Saw him at McDonalds All American High School game last year where he had 9 assists and 12 points in 23 mins. His confidence, passing and floor control were unbelievable. Greg Monroe had a stinker the same night but playing well for Georgetown with Tyreke Evens (memphis) getting Mvp on the night

We could nearly have a Warriors thread all on its own at this rate :pac:
    I would agree with you about Nelson but its easier said than done, he is such a big character.
    There was a lot of hype about Brandon Jennings when he went to Rome, it hasn't really work out the way a lot of people thought it would, he is not playing that good last time I heard but I think it has probably done him the world of good in both basketball terms and building his character. Read a good article about when he first went there and the coach kicking him out of practice because he wasn't putting it in.

Hopefully the mods can rename this the Golden state Warriors thread:D

Neither Maggette or Jackson do much for me although Maggette can get to the line and score on a consistent basis. He can create his own shot unlike Jackson who is a spot up and ridiculously streaky shooter. Jackson used to be a decent individual Defender with the Spurs but is nowhere near that quality now.

Unfortunately not many teams would want these two considering the horrible contracts unless they can give one back although Maggette might be useful for teams like Detoit or San Antonio who need scoring off the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Just watched Lebron score 47 points v Pacers. They lost by 1 point. Bizzare ending. Cant wait for the all star this sunday

jimmay wrote: »
    Just watched Lebron score 47 points v Pacers. They lost by 1 point. Bizzare ending. Cant wait for the all star this sunday
    AI, Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade, KG and LeBron is some starting five.

Iversons bonce pass the last night, quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1B6AcNgoPw

nice but why is this in the lebron thread!? :p nicer if lebron did it

Beautiful pass but he's a terrible Defender. The other night Ramon Sessions dropped 44/5/12 on him.

The trade will be worth it for Detroit if they can get Wade or Amare in 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 T3h-Slayer

just to say that lebron is not an ordinary player. he is th bst i've ever seen and i don't thinks ther will be someone better than him in a very very very long time.

55 points last night against the bucks, 1 point away from his career best, in another win for the Cavs! Bron = Beast! :D

Advertisement