Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas and a Happy new Year

• 24-12-2008 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Christmas greetings and a big thanks to the bargain alert contributers for the fortune they saved me during the year,Oh Yeah the bargain alert, Sony Bravia 32" in Tescos Model 32U4000 €500

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yea, Happy Christmas to all BA'ers.

BTW, do you mean 32V4000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Should rename the forum ,Hole in the pocket.

Keep spending on the links:)

Happy christmas all ,Lucky new year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Happy Christmas to all!

Agree on the name change! This forum has me broke, and I'm not here long
    Best mis-price that I ordered and got was Entourage Season 1 and 2 for less than 5 british pounds!(Yet to watch it though). Was too late for a lot of the real bargains though:(:(

Most fruitless bargain alert for me was any of the tesco ones for laptops/consoles. Drove myself mad driving here there and everywhere trying to get any of them(and never did)(The people of the whest were luckier with these)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

ninty wrote: »
    Oh Yeah the bargain alert, Sony Bravia 32" in Tescos Model 32U4000 €500

Thanks for that! Where did you hear of this may i ask??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

byte wrote: »
    Yea, Happy Christmas to all BA'ers.

BTW, do you mean 32V4000?

No its the 32U4000 (€550 in power city),might be worth watching as they usually do a 25% or more off in points on new years day on TV's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ninty

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Thanks for that! Where did you hear of this may i ask??

Have about 6 in Artaine Castle branch about an hour ago.

Have about 6 in Artaine Castle branch about an hour ago.

Oh, you saw it in a branch. Thanks for the reply. I'll be in a tesco in Cork tomorrow and i'll have a look. My aunt is looking for a new 32" lcd and this would be perfect

Oh, you saw it in a branch. Thanks for the reply. I'll be in a tesco in Cork tomorrow and i'll have a look. My aunt is looking for a new 32" lcd and this would be perfect

Get there v early-apparantly it was madness going into mahon from 9 onwards yest morning. I think most of the branches are open 24 hours(so in theory you could go now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Same model was £350(370 euro) in Sainburys, Well I think its the same model only a short trip across the border. Link

lindtee wrote: »
    Get there v early-apparantly it was madness going into mahon from 9 onwards yest morning. I think most of the branches are open 24 hours(so in theory you could go now!)

Yep, i was talkin to someone earlier who said they were an hour and a half(:eek:) trying to leave Wilton SC!!

As for goin now, i'm not that desperate!:D
    DingDong wrote: »
    Same model was £350(370 euro) in Sainburys, Well I think its the same model only a short trip across the border. Link

From the pic, that tv looks like the 32L4000, which is inferior to the 32U4000.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Just did a quick google of it and your right Zonda KDL32L4000U with the VAT reduction it works out £344.

Yep, i was talkin to someone earlier who said they were an hour and a half(:eek:) trying to leave Wilton SC!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Trying to LEAVE the place??!!! I going to get up at 7(6 and a bit hours away) to beat all them ******** to the shops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭georgem25

311 wrote: »
    Should rename the forum ,Hole in the pocket.

Keep spending on the links:)

Happy christmas all ,Lucky new year!

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Christmas greetings and a big thanks to the bargain alert contributers for the fortune they saved me during the year,Oh Yeah the bargain alert, Sony Bravia 32" in Tescos Model 32U4000 €500

thanks everyone for the great bargains this year.

some serious damage done to credit card, and still very tempted by the 22" monitor iand the 1tb hard drive both from Dabs- which are both on the BA thread.

i must stop buying!!!!:p

Advertisement