Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Bond Ultimate Collection DVD Box Set

• 24-12-2008 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

A family member called me a few moments ago in a bit of a panic looking to see if she can get her hands on this for Christmas. I assure you I aired my disgust at the fact she didn't bring this to my attention weeks ago so we could save a fortune and get it online. Anyhoo, our options are limited so we're confined to local shops in order to have it for Thursday morning.

Anyone know if any of the high street shops are doing a special offer on this box set. To avoid confusion it's this one I'm looking for...
    http://www.dvdcollections.co.uk/bond/james-bond-box-set.htm

I rang my local Xtravision and although they didin't have it in stock they told me they had it for €129 (burn :mad: ).

Comments

Advertisement