Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results

Options
  • 24-12-2008 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Any one have any idea when exams results come out? and how we get them?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

You can get them by going here: http://www.si.ul.ie/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn and logging in with your domain username and password as far as I know. It was different when I was in UL we had a pin number.

According to the academic calendar the results are due out on the 22/01/2009. You can get the calendar from here http://www.ul.ie/acacal/2008-09.html

Best of luck with your results.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

It was different when I was in UL we had a pin number.

Back in my day points at kemmy business school all this was trees... as far as the eye could see!
    According to the academic calendar the results are due out on the 22/01/2009.

They are usually out a few days before hand if you check it too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

It was different when I was in UL we had a pin number.

It still works :)

Just tried it and I remember both my id AND my pin number :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

You're better off checking a few days before hand or in the dead of the night since the servers are prone to crashing when everybody tries it.

Or dont have a care in the world and wait until a month has passed!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

oztots wrote: »
    You're better off checking a few days before hand or in the dead of the night since the servers are prone to crashing when everybody tries it.

Or dont have a care in the world and wait until a month has passed!
    Even again this year because I keep hearing so many people promising there prepared for it this year, Still though I wont take any chances.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 gudman09

1huge1 wrote: »
    Even again this year because I keep hearing so many people promising there prepared for it this year, Still though I wont take any chances.

ya best bet is, if you really want to know, is start trying bout the 19th very 8 hours and youll hit a lucky spot and get em.

Advertisement