Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alan's key mystery

Options
  • 24-12-2008 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Does anyone know were to get the tiny little alan keys or hex screwdrivers to remove flash hidders.

Mods can you remove this thread if one already exists.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I got a bunch of allen keys from small to large in one of those poundshops euro2 or whatever, only 2 squid ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

cheers, i've been searching through toolboxs and little sets all night but couldn't find anything small enough, if im in town tomorrow i'll check one of those shops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

halfords are doing a deal on a small screwdriver with about 25 bits from torx to allen keys, philips, flat heads ect, its a nice wuality piece and only about 7quid.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

I got a set in LIDL for about €5. There's loads on it & it goes from the size you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭steodee

cheers lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement