Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What am I looking to resell BB

Options
  • 24-12-2008 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Ok at the end of this year in collage I have to to choose between Programming and Networking, if i go for the Netwoking option I would plan on setting up a small ISP. Got this idea when my frind told me his dad on the side resells Eircom BB and he has a small wireless internet company. So what am I looking at to do this myself how much would the equipment and all that lark cost proably have to pay to use masts and of couse for the bandwitch, so does anyone have any idea about this stuff or any links to some useful sites, have got 2 years to plan this so theres pleanty of time. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

There is a legal issued invovled in reselling a service. Some ISP's ban it in the small print. So your going to need to do some research. Putting that aside :)

Your going to need big bandwidth to resell a good service. And your intial outlay for gear is going to be massive.

http://www.irishwan.ie is probably your best bet for some ideas.

Advertisement