Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 93 in Dublin CC

• 24-12-2008 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

A Chairde,

Do you know any pubs showing UFC 93 repeat on SS1 on Sunday night at 9PM ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

sorry m8 but just to check do you mean 92 or 93? as 93 is next month. also, i haven't heard of any pubs that tend to show it, but if you ask in a pub they may throw it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭CFC1969

Thanks Cactus,

Meant UFC 92, ah well ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

The answer to these type of threads is usually a place called Redz in Dublin. they used to show ufc but not sure if they still do. I'll let one of the dublin posters confirm or deny. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

never heard of them showing it but never drink in there, be sweet if they did, be sweeter still if they had one of their drinks promotions on the same night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Kazooie wrote: »
    The answer to these type of threads is usually a place called Redz in Dublin. they used to show ufc but not sure if they still do. I'll let one of the dublin posters confirm or deny. :cool:

When they showed UFC events in Redz it was always a private function. I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine that Redz will be shutting up on Sunday to cater to a few people when it's the busiest time of the year for their business. They can hardly show a UFC event to the public in there either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

pretty sure redz are closed for renovation

Advertisement