Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To do today in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-12-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, I had my heart set on going to the 12 days of Christmas Market at the Docklands today but I just found out it was finished yesterday.
    Anybody got an ideas of something similar on this evening and also that wouldnt be boring for kids, the market had a fun fair, santa, music etc... but also something for adults. Help !
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Probably better off posting in the Dublin City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Sod that! Freedomn of speech! Freedom of movment! tCiocfaidh (whatever way you spell it) ar laa!! Let the man post where he wants!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 buzzibee

Thanks Benny, Ill try that.

Ikky, you shouldnt be trying to write that if you cant even spell it !

(btw Im female)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,405 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

buzzibee wrote: »
    Thanks Benny, Ill try that.

Ikky, you shouldnt be trying to write that if you cant even spell it !

(btw Im female)

Never stopped me before! FREEEEDOMMMMM!!!!!!
    (and apologies about the gender assumption)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

buzzibee wrote: »
    Hi all, I had my heart set on going to the 12 days of Christmas Market at the Docklands today but I just found out it was finished yesterday.
    Anybody got an ideas of something similar on this evening and also that wouldnt be boring for kids, the market had a fun fair, santa, music etc... but also something for adults. Help !
    Thanks in advance :)

Ice skating in Liffey Valley / RDS on Ice ? http://www.7upchristmasonice.ie/ice_skating/venues/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved from AH

Advertisement