Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Ramos insane?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

I'd take them just because I love henry in a straight kind of way..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

mormank wrote: »
    well regardless of whether or not they think it madrid have no divine right to challenge for the CLevery year. chelsea is a poor example to compare madrid to as they havent won the league in 3 seasons. they did win the league but while they were winning the legue they did not challenge for the CL actualy. it was the season before they won the league under mourinho where they challenged, knocked out by the gooners on the semis and then last season when they again did not win the league..whats ur point?? if anything its the exact same as madrid.

oh and madrid during the invincibles era surely is an example of when throwing money at a club can bring success and happiness. just because it is not working now doesnt make it a valid option!!

I dont know were to start with this as your post is flawed and filled with fiction. The first season Chelsea won the league and convincingly they also won the carling cup and were champions league semi-finalists. The season before that they were also champions league semi-finalists. The past two seasons they have finished 2nd in the league the season before last was hardly a failure as again they were champions league semi-finalists and won both domestic cups. Last season they reached the champions league final.

Real Madrid have not even reached a champions league quarter final in five years. The galactico comment is also flawed. I bring you back to my last post when I said "the right people at the club" which they had at the time but now they do not. So to answer your question then NO it is not the same as Madrid. Everything that you have said is contradicted by the cold hard facts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Frisbee wrote: »

Milan's invincibles were better tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Looking at that Arsenal invincibles team compared to todays is extremely depressing.

Advertisement