Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have the big boys planned?

Options
  • 24-12-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

We know that Lisbon 2 will be rejected, given the current situation.

However, in my opinion the EU lads will have this place in tatters before we get a second "chance".

The pork scandal was a reminder, "you farmers wind your necks in".

I would predict a possible terrorist attack, one or two banks hitting the wall and so on.

In short, the EU chaps will have us begging to vote yes.

TIME WILL TELL.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Seriously what the hell are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 BigUnit

meglome wrote: »
    Seriously what the hell are you talking about?

You know exactly what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Furious-Dave

BigUnit wrote: »

However, in my opinion the EU lads will have this place in tatters before we get a second "chance".

I would predict a possible terrorist attack, one or two banks hitting the wall and so on.

TIME WILL TELL.

LOL, more paranoia, that's all we need.

LOL, more paranoia, that's all we need.

As I said, time will tell.

You answer this, are they going to run a pointless referendum?? Not a chance. They will not get bitten twice.

Prepare for this.

Yup it might be but we don't 'know' any such thing.

Our own government ****ed us royally, I really don't see how that's the EU's fault.

We (as in other Irish people) put dioxins in our pork. Thus royally ****ing our pork industry. EU's fault how?

Since when have we been a terrorist target? And in this particularly bad recession no one will be shocked if a bank went to the wall. And so on what?

TIME WILL TELL.

Since the EU didn't do any of these things I think it's a mute point. But didn't you say at the start that you know Lisbon2 will be rejected?

Back to the CT forum with you.

• Advertisement

Yup it might be but we don't 'know' any such thing..
    It will be, or have you been reading those Sunday Independent polls?

Our own government ****ed us royally, I really don't see how that's the EU's fault..

Do you understand econommics?? The Irish government are acting with a gun to their head. BIFFO done his best, he said "sure, I never even read it". That's all he can do, as good as saying "vote NO". Talk to a FF councillor, they all voted NO.

We (as in other Irish people) put dioxins in our pork. Thus royally ****ing our port industry. EU's fault how?.

There a re "dioxins" in everything. Or again maybe you have been taking those "good bacteria" "bad bacteria" TV ads to heart. And was the contanimation not found in Italy?

Since when have we been a terrorist target? And in this particularly bad recession no one will be shocked if a bank went to the wall. And so on what?.

Remember the war with the Brits, what it was no more than ten years ago.

As I said, Paddy will be begging in the streets. I'll vote YES, just back off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

TIME WILL TELL.

Post reported. At the risk of getting banned, you, sir, are an idiot. Are all you whack-job loonies bored for Christmas, or what's the problem?

Post reported. At the risk of getting banned, you, sir, are an idiot. Are all you whack-job loonies bored for Christmas, or what's the problem?

Reported!
    Are we back in school or something?

I thought all you sumg computer geeks would have woken up by this stage. What 2000 more jobs gone in Limerick. Will the smugness never end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Reported!
    Are we back in school or something?

There's a Conspiracy Theory forum for paranoid idiots such as yourself. Please stop clogging up this forum with your ridiculous ranting.

Bigunit There's no point in replying to you as you're talking total ****e. The points you posted above don't make any sense. And I'll eat my own arse if you haven't posted the same ol crap on boards.ie under other guises before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

There is a forum for you people! Did someone leave the cage door open?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

Eh Trolling?!?!?!

Random useless points which should be posted elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

This is the wrong forum for this kind of thing. Closed.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'll add that although nesf let it slide, a number of posters breached the forum charter during this thread, and saying "at the risk of getting banned" doesn't mean you won't be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement