Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Under stairs

Options
  • 24-12-2008 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

hey all. Happy Christmas!

I am going to take advantage of the break an try to do some DIY, starting with under the stairs, I recently posted an AD looking for someone to do the work but they are charging 100's. Now I havent done any woodwork since school but did fairly well there high marks in exams etc.

So im wondering if I make a start to this could the good people here give some advice on how to complete the work. Heres what I want to do.

under stairs needs to be opened up to be used for storage space. New house currently just the plaster board needs to be knocked in, and some small double doors put in. Sounds simple enough.

Once I'm done I'll do up a "how to" and maybe it could be made a sticky.?

Comments

Advertisement