Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 32" €399 in D.I.D

Options
  • 24-12-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

32" HD Ready LG for €399 in D.I.D on Saturday 27th December. Has a contrast ratio of 15000:1 and 3 HDMIs. There also selling a 26" Philips for €299.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SmandyMaguire

32" HD Ready LG for €399 in D.I.D on Saturday 27th December. Has a contrast ratio of 15000:1 and 3 HDMIs. There also selling a 26" Philips for €299.

any link...nothing on their website.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

There was a full page add in today's Irish Times for it.

Am I right in saying that in the pantheon of LCD tv manufacturers, LG are one of the better?

Seems like a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SmandyMaguire

There was a full page add in today's Irish Times for it.

Am I right in saying that in the pantheon of LCD tv manufacturers, LG are one of the better?

Seems like a good deal

does it say how many of each item per store?
    also what time it starts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

LG are a good brand, but probably 5 per store, and it's still only a bargain if it's either something you need, or something you can sell on at a profit

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

LG are a good brand, but probably 5 per store, and it's still only a bargain if it's either something you need, or something you can sell on at a profit
    Not on adverts.ie though!

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

esel wrote: »
    Not on adverts.ie though!

DUH!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

does it say how many of each item per store?
    also what time it starts?

Nearly sure the advert in the paper said 10 per branch. No idea of opening times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭IsMiseConor

They open at 9 or 9.30. Depends which branch your going to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

Powercity were offering to match any sales price yesterday and from the 26th on any product .I got my Panasonic 42 plasma thats going to be 599 yesterday for 599

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Currys advertise they will match prices also, don't they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

sedohre wrote: »
    Currys advertise they will match prices also, don't they?

Yes they Do but No Need Because Currys have the Samsung 32" At 399. Much Better tv and they also have the LG at the same price

Advertisement