Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM AKS74u

Options
  • 24-12-2008 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, i just received this today on xmas eve and it is F-ing sweet!!! The kick is amazing and the blowback is pretty cool too. Not as much kick as a WA but still really good. But heres my question, ive heard that the battery compartment is quite ****e and its hard to get a mini battery in. And this is true but i cant even get it in at all and the case on top of it. Does anyone have one of these and has some advice or am i doing something wrong. I think i need a 1 metre long battery lead or something!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

what type of battery are you trying to get into it, as far as im aware it can only take 8.4v about 1400mha sized cells

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Puding wrote: »
    what type of battery are you trying to get into it, as far as im aware it can only take 8.4v about 1400mha sized cells
    Its an 8.4 1250mah. I think i need a battery with an extraordinary size wire. Didnt think it was such a tight squeeze. Its the worst battery compartment i have ever seen in an aeg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i know it was small but tm are normal planned out with a bit of thought and battery normal go in without a problem, sounds a bit strange, what make is the battery do you have a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Its just a normal mini type battery that are the same as my other ones. Its not that the battery doesnt fit. Its just that you need a very long wire to curl arount the compartments so that it sits flat. Ill just try find a battery with a longer lead somehow.:mad:

Advertisement