Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV Internet - A few questions

Options
  • 24-12-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

I am about to sign up but I wanted to know the following.

1) What is the latency ping to Irish/UK servers?
    2) Can you add the download unlimited option as you go, i.e. one month if you know you are going to download turn it on and then the next turn it off?

Any other experiences welcome

Thanks
    X

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Pings depends on if your on 7.6MB product or not I'd suggest you take a look at speedtest thread stuck at the top of this forum to see if people have posted examples.

You can add the download option when you wanted but it doesn't take affect till the next month, so if your billing date is say 1st Jan and you plan on downloading 10GB today you can add the download optuion now but it won't take affect till 1st Jan

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I cant imagine any billing dept being too keen on a constantly changing amount.

Advertisement