Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Fit

Options
  • 24-12-2008 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I recently was given a wii fit (A rep @ work dropped it in). Not sure what it is. Do I need a wii console to run it?

To the moderators: Apologies of this is the inocrrect forum, I searched but could not find a more appropriate one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Yep, you'll need the wii console.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Ill give you 40 euro for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Tableman wrote: »
    I recently was given a wii fit (A rep @ work dropped it in). Not sure what it is. Do I need a wii console to run it?

To the moderators: Apologies of this is the inocrrect forum, I searched but could not find a more appropriate one

It is basically a glorified controller (input device) for the Wii ... you use it to control the Wii Fit game (and other games). You need a Wii to use it. They cost about 90 euro new so flog it to some desperate tubby Boardie for half that and have a Merry Christmas ... ah, evad_lhorg ... didn't see you there :pac:

Advertisement