Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biomech tattooist in Ireland

• 24-12-2008 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Are there any Biomech tattooist in Ireland that would or could do the following types of tattoo. Preferably someone who has done this type of thing before. If anyone has any pics or examples of their work I would be interested in seeing it.

biotattoo13.jpg

biotattoo12.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Pawel in snakebite has some in his portfolio and on the walls. Maybe go in and chat with him about it?

JMD's in waterford too just cos the stuff is savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

also nel i swineline tattoos waterford, used to work for wildcat.. check his stuff on the myspace..
    myspace.com/swinelinetattoos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Danny Bullman, from what ive read, is one of the best in Ireland at this. Does a lot of Geiger pieces

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Melion wrote: »
    Danny Bullman, from what ive read, is one of the best in Ireland at this. Does a lot of Geiger pieces

I'm in two minds about Danny, I agree that he's one of the best technical tattooists in Ireland, as in if you went in with a drawing or picture and said I want that exactly as it is on me, you'd get exactly that replicated perfectly. But for creative stuff and designing his own stuff I'm not that impressed

Advertisement