Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1

Options
  • 24-12-2008 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Anybody having problems? My broadband's been down since Monday night. I've had problems with outages before but this is the longest time it's been down in a while. I've contacted them before about these problems. I haven't changed any settings on the router or my computer. The internet LED on the router isn't lit but the rest of them are. Any ideas on getting this sorted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

this means your cpe (antenna on the roof) is not receiving any internet connection. Did you try and reset the power going to your cpe and router?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Also, have you contacted them now ?

They know best what's going on. Here on boards we can only guess.

/Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

The only way to contact Net1 service over Christmas is via the text number. You will find it on the sheet with your I.P. address etc. This will not be dealt with till sat 27 th morning at the earliest.

Try rebooting both your computer and your router, i.e. simply plug out and plug in.(as has been suggested above.) I had to do this four times in the last fortnight .Prior to this maybe twice a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭rav1410

Which mast are you on?

Im on Mount Oriel and alls fine

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Net1

Can you PM us with your IP address - I can have a look tonight and a limited support service will operate tomorrow afternoon

• Advertisement
Advertisement