Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call to action against Libertas 2

Options
  • 24-12-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

DUE TO PEOPLE NOT TAKING THIS ISSUE SERIOUSY THIS TREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BEFORE BY BOARDS , SO POSTERS PLEASE TAKE THIS TREAD SERIOULSY.

BUT SAYING THAT

AFTER A RECENT ENCOUNTER WITH THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN COMISSION, SHE STRESSED THE IMPORTANCE FOR PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT THEM SELVES ITS THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT AGAINST EXTREMISTS AND FUNDAMENTALISTS IN HER OPINION.

call to action against Libertas
    This is a call to action against the impending treat that is Libertas, this year Ireland voted no to the Lisbon treaty, A document created my the leaders of our communities around Europe to give democracy back to the people. A legal document was put before the populace of Ireland, Libertas played on our difficulties reading and understanding this document,

We believe this organization driven by its founder Declan Ganley has but one goal the attainment of power in Europe for their sole purposes,

We believe Declan Ganley after amassing a fast fortune of over a quarter of a billion Euro now thirsts for real power in the political world and will use lies and deceit to attain this.

The story of Libertas and Declan Ganely in our view shows a stark Resemblance to that of the recent star wars movies,where the dark sith lord fooled the union into giving him power due to fear of something that did not exist.

Libertas is using FEAR to obtain power for there own means,

These must be stopped before it is too late

Before power is trust upon them in the up coming European elections because of the fear and lies the organization spreads.

This is not a yes to Lisbon campaign , it is a no to Libertas

please get in touch and join the fight

expect us

by

anonymous

Project United We Stand
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WCLKzDFpI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Can we rename this thread "the Empire strikes back" so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tobias_wolf

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Can we rename this thread "the Empire strikes back" so?
    only if you help dispel the lies spread by libertas

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Tobias, maybe get the parts of the Libertas campaign that were incorrect and post them here.

Then we can let people make up their own minds and argue the points.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Pat_Mustard

• “Ganley until 2006 stated his nationality as British”
    • only when this did not suit his goals did he present his nationality as Irish.
    • He has told countless lies about being a national adviser to a foreign government ,
    • Liam Lawlor had stated that "he received £30,000 in political contributions from Declan Ganley’s business, Ganley International, in 1996."[

• In April 2008, Libertas announced that [URL="file:///wiki/Ulick_McEvaddy"]Ulick McEvaddy[/URL] was joining the No to Lisbon Campaign . in the past he has given his support for Ireland joining Nato,it was noted in a debate in Dail Eireann[URL="file:///wiki/Dail_Eireann"],[/URL] in 1999

• Has this changed?
    • Ganley and libertas constantly demands transparency but does not provide it themselves.
    • Only days before the June referendum, [URL="file:///wiki/John_Bolton"]John Bolton[/URL] US Ambassador to the UN, stated that Ireland voting for the Lisbon Treaty would be a mistake which could undercut NATO.
    • the European Parliament is now considering launching "an inquiry to discover whether US agencies actively supported Libertas in the 12 June referendum."[

• On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Ganley hosted a private dinner in honour of [URL="file:///wiki/V%25C3%25A1clav_Klaus"]Václav Klaus[/URL],
      His views on Europe are common knowledge he also doesn't believe that humans are responsible for global warming.
    • This is simply the tip of the iceberg , if even one or couple of these are completely true( I personally would argue all them are true), Ganley is not fit to tell the Irish people what to do.

Now I know who you are... Don't you think you're making mountains out of Tara Hills?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

• “Ganley until 2006 stated his nationality as British”
    • only when this did not suit his goals did he present his nationality as Irish.
    • He has told countless lies about being a national adviser to a a foreign government ,
    • Liam Lawlor had stated that "he received £30,000 in political contributions from Declan Ganley’s business, Ganley International, in 1996."[

• In April 2008, Libertas announced that [URL="file:///wiki/Ulick_McEvaddy"]Ulick McEvaddy[/URL] was joining the No to Lisbon Campaign . in the past he has given his support for Ireland joining Nato,it was noted in a debate in Dail Eireann[URL="file:///wiki/Dail_Eireann"],[/URL] in 1999

• Has this changed?
    • Ganley and libertas constantly demands transparency but does not provide it themselves.
    • Only days before the June referendum, [URL="file:///wiki/John_Bolton"]John Bolton[/URL] US Ambassador to the UN, stated that Ireland voting for the Lisbon Treaty would be a mistake which could undercut NATO.
    • the European Parliament is now considering launching "an inquiry to discover whether US agencies actively supported Libertas in the 12 June referendum."[

• On Tuesday 11 November 2008, Ganley hosted a private dinner in honour of [URL="file:///wiki/V%25C3%25A1clav_Klaus"]Václav Klaus[/URL],
      His views on Europe are common knowledge he also doesn't believe that humans are responsible for global warming.
    • This is simply the tip of the iceberg , if even one or couple of these are completely true( I personally would argue all them are true), Ganley is not fit to tell the Irish people what to do.

you were asked to tell us which parts of their campaign were incorrect not just attack ganley or whomever - talk about the campaign.

this is honestly making my blood boil you were asked so ****ing clearly to point out the issues but no you just go on the attack against whoever the **** this ganley guy is.

I'm not on either side of this ****ing argument but an absolute liar like yourself would make me join side with libertas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Tobias Wolf, stop attacking Libertas itself and instead focus on why Lisbon is worthy of a Yes vote. If the first referendum debate has proven anything its that negative campaigning doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

DUE TO PEOPLE NOT TAKING THIS ISSUE SERIOUSY THIS TREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BEFORE BY BOARDS , SO POSTERS PLEASE TAKE THIS TREAD SERIOULSY.

WhysoCereal.jpg

mayordenis wrote: »
    you were asked to tell us which parts of their campaign were incorrect not just attack ganley or whomever - talk about the campaign.

this is honestly making my blood boil you were asked so ****ing clearly to point out the issues but no you just go on the attack against whoever the **** this ganley guy is.

I'm not on either side of this ****ing argument but an absolute liar like yourself would make me join side with libertas.

all that info is a bit of a mess, but have you listened to ganley, ive listened to him for hours and still have no idea what he wants in europe, he wants a 15 page treaty , but he wont say whats in it, he wants better democracy but he wants an elected president of europe which undermine our own democracy here in ireland, he uses the words democracy and transparency alot , but doesnt say how he plans to get this,

lisbon was created to bring transperency to europe and democracy back to europe, anyone whos read it knows this, double majority for example, citizens mandate ect , it goes on and on .

the main partys are pro european , yet he says he is ,the main partys want more democracy for europe yet he says he does too , but yet he doesnt agree with them on these very same issue's

so who is lying, over a 150 tds from every background and every area in ireland or ganely.

who is realy interested in democracy? ganely or 150 tds , its either one or the other not both ,

who is realy interested in democracy? ganely or 150 tds , its either one or the other not both ,

democracy?
    The sheer guile of anyone on the yes side to preach about democracy.

all that info is a bit of a mess, but have you listened to ganley, ive listened to him for hours and still have no idea what he wants in europe, he wants a 15 page treaty , but he wont say whats in it, he wants better democracy but he wants an elected president of europe which undermine our own democracy here in ireland, he uses the words democracy and transparency alot , but doesnt say how he plans to get this,

Hours you say? Where do you find the time...

How does electing a president underline our own democracy?
    the main partys are pro european , yet he says he is ,the main partys want more democracy for europe yet he says he does too , but yet he doesnt agree with them on these very same issue's

They are, all of them are. As is Ganley I believe. But let's face it, everyone of those parties disagrees with the other.

so who is lying, over a 150 tds from every background and every area in ireland or ganely.

166. If you don't know how many we have it's just a short google away... And judging by those links you posted I'm sure you know how to google.

Both I think. Just one disagrees with the others version. But, we'l lsee un June just how much the country wants Libertas', Fianna Fail's, Fine Gael's, Labour's, Sinn Fein's, and the Green Party's democracy.

• Advertisement

democracy?

what would you change in lisbon? what points would you change and what things would you add?

so your saying democracy is represented my a no vote at lison and the yes voters are against it?

can you tell me why the areas in ireland with highest precentage of people that reach third level education also are the areas with huge yes turnouts.?

in dun/rathdown there was 70% yes 30 % no?

any idea why did is ?

what is would you cahnge in lisbon? what points would you change and what things would you add?

so your saying democracy is represneted my a no vote at lison and the yes voters are against it?

can you tell me why the areas in ireland with highest precentage of people that reach third level education also are the ares with huge yes turnouts.?

any idea why did is ?

Are you saying people who haven't gone on to third level are stupid? If you read the Eurobom poll it'll tell you students were the highest no vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

OP: Black text is almost invisible on Cloud skin, which has a black background.

Not your ornery onager

Hours you say? Where do you find the time...

166. If you don't know how many we have it's just a short google away... .

there is not 166 pro lisbon, im not sure the exact number pro lisbon, but it over a 150 in fact over 160? u have to take out sinn fein and maybe 2 independants

there is not 166 pro lisbon, im not sure the exact number pro lisbon, but it over a 150 in fact over 160? u have to take out sinn fein and maybe 2 independants

So... 160 then.

Now would you care to address any of the other points, Vincent?

what is would you cahnge in lisbon? what points would you change and what things would you add?

so your saying democracy is represneted my a no vote at lison and the yes voters are against it?

can you tell me why the areas in ireland with highest precentage of people that reach third level education also are the ares with huge yes turnouts.?

any idea why did is ?

Again just to clarify I didn't vote no.
    I'm not on the No side.

I'm saying democracy is not represented by making us re-vote on this issue, It is not turning around to public and saying whatever you vote you will vote yes.

I would Guess the areas where people are highly successful at 3rd level are more so middle class areas where people have good long term career jobs and aren't ****ting their pants over having nothing.

But I assume you are saying that it is the idiots who voted no? That if you haven't a 3rd level degree that you are easily brainwashed?

Total nonsense here mate - your dodging all questions you were asked.

This was never about what I would ammend to the treaty but your trying to ram your propaganda down my throat.

I've been hear a long time and it's the first time I've been this angry at someone, Who the **** are you to tell me what I should think?

Are you saying people who haven't gone on to third level are stupid? If you read the Eurobom poll it'll tell you students were the highest no vote.
    no , the question is why is this the case?

im asking asking a question

im trying to answer your questions?

will u please try and directly answer mine before moving on.

democracy?

hey moderator ,
    do you know if those hyper links on the points i put forward effect the security on my account, i tryed taking them off with open office but like its crap.

So... 160 then.

Now would you care to address any of the other points, Vincent?

im abit freaked out , not because u incorrectly guessed my name, but that you tryed , but would you like to tell me how you were even able to make a guess?

hey moderator ,
    do you know if those hyper links on the points i put forward effect the security on my account, i tryed taking them off with open office but like its crap.

No links bar the youtube anonymous one are working - I don't think your account security would come under threat from them unless you are linking to a site you run yourself which has personal info etc.

but you should be able to edit the the post in question to remove any links you have there.

• Advertisement

deleting your post won't really help as 2 of us have it quoted just under where it was.

deleting your post won't really help as 2 of us have it quoted just under where it was.

yes, i noticed that.can get those removed?
    or if pat mustard is reading this , will u remove them from your post?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

The Yes Lisbon campaign should be glad that Declan Ganley/Libertas support a No campaign. Personally I voted no despite being on the same side of the fence as Declan Ganley/Libertas.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Which part of this forum is not a soapbox didn't you take on board from the last thread lock?

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement