Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Fifa 09 2 Player Freezing

Options
  • 24-12-2008 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

When I try to play 2 player on Fifa 09 my PS3, it freezes as soon as the first pass is made.

I've seen lots of posts on other forums that the same has happened others but no solution to the problem.

Surely I should be able to play someone else in a game thats 60 quid.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Happens on my 360 aswell a bit - I have keep clearing the online Cache every time I want to play a multiplayer match - not sure how to do that on the PS3 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

did you change any of your controller configurations on your profile? A friend saved a custom setting on my profile on controller 4, so if I try a four player while signed in it will freeze. Not signing in is the only solution ive come up with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Hmm.. I did.

Does that mean I have to use the normal controls if Im playing 2 player and I can't customise them?

I'll try to log out of my profile and then start the game.

A friend of mine rang me this morning to say his new playstation is exactly the same with Fifa 09. He's returning the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

im not sure, i think if you save it as a temporary change you can play for that session with the change.. I dont know for sure if this is the cause of the problem, but as soon as the custom setting was changed (to use the dpad instead of the stick in this case) it started to freeze

Advertisement