Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do on Christmas Day in Dublin

Options
  • 24-12-2008 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any ideas what there is to do on Christmas day in Dublin that may not involve turkeys, chocolate, family or television!? I've been trying to come up with something but all I can think of are sleep, study or go on boards! Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Lots of Christmas swims will take place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

May or may not be your thing, but I think some of the museums open on Christmas day, mainly for family outings and such. If you haven't visited one in years it might be a good way to pass an hour or two, especially as options will be scant on Christmas day.

Like I say, I'm not 100% sure so I'd say maybe give the Kildare St. National Museum a call in the morning to be sure, if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 zico77

the forty foot always a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

abelard wrote: »
    I think some of the museums open on Christmas day
    I somehow doubt it as they are not open on 'normal' Bank Holidays.

Advertisement