Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time

• 24-12-2008 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Heya

I have been thinkin ALOT about gettin a tattoo... I've decided to bite the bullet and get one in January...

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice, seeing as I've never had this done before....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

What kind of advice are you looking for???
    Best bit of advice is if you dont have an idea in mind then your not ready to get it in january

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

What kind of advice are you looking for???
    Best bit of advice is if you dont have an idea in mind then your not ready to get it in january

+ 1

in saying that though, i knew i wanted a tat when i got my first one done but just couldn't find the right pic then after a quick chat with tat guy i ended up with my first tat and it was a tat of the ring i wear on index finger (enlarged a wee bit) on my shoulder and i luv it still, ok its tiny compared to the others i have gotten.

its all about timing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭myjugsarehuge

I thought long and hard before getting my tattoo, I knew exactly what I wanted and where I wanted it placed, it means something special to me and to the person I had it done for.

If you don't know which design or where you want it then there is no reason to have a tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭teaholic

I took 2 years to get mine, and I had a picture of what I wanted, and where I wanted to put it! And its only a small one!

Advertisement